CIS Calendar

Market Share

Google Chart

Map of the United States

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What will your next computer be?

I've decided that my next computer will defiantely be a Mac. I currently have a Sony Vaio and it sucks. It's slowly dieing on me and someone from Best Buy told me that that's what Vaio's do. He also let me know that I want to get either a Mac or HP because they last long. Thus, since Mac do more of the things I like, I will be getting one. I will be able to edit photos, make music, and edit video footage. I want it all without the update prompts of Windows Vista and the updates that take hours. I'm a Mac.

6 comments:

  1. I am still deciding on my next computer. If I have to buy it, it will definitely be a PC, but my birthday is coming around so I would not mind a Mac at all. I just hope maintaining one does not make me go broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After researching Mac's and PC's. I have realized that macs are wonderful computers but are not quite right for me at this time. If I was a graphic design student or did more with media I would buy a Mac in a heartbeat. Since I have grown up using PC's I am more comfortable with them. Even though they are more proned to viruses and crashes I feel that you just need to know how to work the computer and how the parts all co-exist. Also the fact that most computer software is designed for a PC is why I would stick to one. So I am a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what? .... I'm getting a Mac this Friday. My wish has come true and it's going to be a desktop. I think I may get a laptop too ... Also, Tamara you stated the exact reasons I'm tired of PC's, but I think Mac's are easier to use. I was anti-Mac too until I tried one. Also, all products that exist on PC's are being designed for Mac's too because of the growing demand of Mac's and there are plenty of products that a designed just for Mac's. I may also get a Mac laptop too. I haven't decided. Oh and I'm getting an Ipod touch too so I'm going to be completely Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized I repeated myself in my last comment. Disregard that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit that Mac are very appealing and the new Ipad is definitely a looker. Like I stated before though, the price is definitely not appealing at all. I did see the offer they had going on that if you buy a Mac, you get a free Ipod Touch! Not bad at all! Hopefully after a while Mac Products wont be so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah maybe one day somebody will invent the new "mac" products so mac's will be old news

    ReplyDelete

MAC VS PC SLIDESHOW